Our staff value great rewards and benefits
We are proud of our record on high staff retention and believe that our company rewards and benefits maintain excellent employee morale and enthusiasm for work.
Rewards and benefits
Our basic salary and benefits package includes:
- Experience led, market competitive salaries
- Discretionary performance bonus scheme
- Generous non-contributory pension
- 33 days of holiday, including bank holidays
- Private medical and dental insurance cover
- Life insurance cover
- Support for training and professional development
- Formal skills training
- Performance appraisals
Of course, reward is not just about the salary and benefits. We are also a sociable company and run company supported events and team away days.
We are an equal opportunities employer. This means that we are committed to ensuring that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds that could be considered discriminatory. Individuals are selected, promoted and treated on the basis of their relative merits, need and abilities.